Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks

Every single day I try to make an effort to recognize my blessings, but especially on this day, I see so much that I have to be thankful for.  

Parents that love each other after 25 years of marriage.

My mom, who does so much for our family without ever complaining.

My dad, whose stories and laughter never leave a dull moment.

Grandparents who after 50 + years of marriage still tease each other and hold hands like they are newlyweds.

My brother, because he brings so much joy to my life.

My sister, because watching her grow up is one of the greatest things that I have been a part of.


My small group: I have been longing for fellowship for the last 4 years at school, and I finally found it and it feels so good. I am so blessed to have all of them in my life and I am so excited to see how our relationships continue to grow in the next year.

The beautiful weather today.  

Arrested Development marathons.

A job that I really do love.  

I have so much to be thankful for in my life and I thank God everyday for his continued faithfulness.

Enjoy your families & friends today and everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment