Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm Back

I was so excited for this blog when I first started it shortly after my birthday, but now it has been several months since I have done anything with it.  Lots of stuff has been happening in my life and I think it's time to try and fit blogging more regularly into my life.

Updates:
1. I have started my job at Sanford Children's Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and I absolutely love it.  I will be off orientation in 3 weeks and then I will be a real nurse all by myself (scary, but so exciting).

2. I am living in a beautiful house that I am renting from one of my mom's co-workers. It is such a blessing. and the best part is that it is only 2 block fro the hospital so I can walk to work.

3. I have found a new church home in Sioux Falls and a wonderful small group to be a part of.

4. It is much more difficult to be back home in South Dakota than I thought it would, but I am finally finding my place here and I am loving being here so much.

When I first started my blog I came up with a list of 22 things to do while I am 22.  In the upcoming days, I will give you an update on how I am doing at accomplishing my list.

There are so many topics that I want to touch on here, so hopefully all of these topics will give me plenty of stuff to write about for a few weeks.

Until I can write a more substantial post, please enjoy my most favorite blogs written by Godly women with a real life perspective.

A Deeper Story

Girl Meets Life

Lauren Dubinsky

Good Women Project

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment