Sunday, February 13, 2011

22 Things To Do While I'm 22

With a little encouragement from a friend, I have decided to make a list of 22 Things to do while I am 22 years old. 

1. Graduate from college
2. Move in to my own place
3. Pass the NCLEX
4. Start my new job as a PICU nurse
5. Stay in touch with college friends
6. Play soccer again
7. Get better at taking pictures
8. Run a 5K
9. Travel to a state I have never been to
10. Buy a beautiful recipe box and fill it with recipes
11. Read my Bible more
12. Reach my goal weight of 135 pounds
13. Ride my bike to work every day for a month.
14. Find an organization to volunteer at regularly
15. Make homemade baklava
16. Start a collection of something meaningful
17. Make a t-shirt quilt to commemorate my college years
18. Give up buying clothing for Lent
19. Visit 5 restaurants in Sioux Falls that I have never been to
20. Stand up for something I believe in
21. Save enough money to make a substantial down payment on a new car
22. Pay off at least 1/4 of my student loans

Here is my list, my endeavors begin today.  It will be a year of great accomplishments and I will try to document the check off of each item here.

No comments:

Post a Comment